Tuesday, May 21, 2013

GPS Literatures: Wrong Turn for The Right Way


The skies were grey, the wind is cold
Will I go for it or just give it a hold?
I am not a master of everything
But a dreamer of one big thing

I drive for a reason, I want to
I venture for no reason, just will go through
This GPS might direct how to go in a place
But the heart of mine will draw the phase

Tracking my way to strive for a dream
In a moment of sunshine or at time of dim
I know there is no easy way to have what you want
Either a hard way to make it a grant

The obstacles may come but I’m prepared
Storm and flood may block me, but try to be dared
I know where to go and wait for me
May not have the control, but here watch me

I always have the fear, what if I failed?
What if I made a mistake and the rainbow fade?
How will I start all over again?
Will I be always a loser of this game?

And there, I’m here at the wrong way
Why something broke my day?
I’m always that consistent in working hard
But why this is the only thing I had?

I have that dream, I want it
Want it to happen and so I believe
But what’s wrong, why I’m still here?
And I can’t even give myself a cheer

A wrong turn to go along without direction
Where is the right way for satisfaction?
I – I have a dream, but what is it?
Where to go? Oh, stranded

I know I have a big dream
But can’t make even little steps to claim
Horrible, unsure of things
I’m lost as it seems

Wrong turn to fight without weapons
Wrong turn to go somewhere for no reason
What’s my purpose after all?
Will wait for a call

The right track as they say
Will matter if you know how to play
There’s no such thing as you want to be
But only where you must be
Remora GPS Tracker. Copyright (c) 2013. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment